You can rely on us! Because we from „stefan“ in Sölden ensure great holiday moments with safety, respect, hygiene and cleanliness. In doing so, we keep an eye on the well-being of our guests and employees.
- As a direct booker, you benefit from our best price guarantee and flexible cancellation conditions. Excluded are online bookings which are not made through our website. That's why we recommend a direct booking through our site. Or just contact us personally!
- Hygiene and cleanliness have always been our top priorities and are now intensified even more. All our employees are regularly trained and informed about the current situation. Several times a day all relevant surfaces are disinfected and cleaned in the generally accessible areas. The same applies to room cleaning, especially after departure and before the new guests are re-accommodated. After all, you should feel like home. If you have detailed questions, do not hesitate to contact our hygiene manager.
- Our employees adhere to the currently valid hygiene rules.
- Enjoy your breakfast our spacious rooms, where we can of course keep to the legal minimum distance between the tables. The same applies to the „stefan – alpine lifestyle café, bar, lounge“ – again: Enjoy with certainty & distance!
- Our „feel good“ wellness area awaits you as usual to sauna and relax. The heat in the saunas and the hot steam baths ensure that the virus cannot be transmitted. Massages and beauty treatments are carried out in compliance with hygiene measures and can be reserved in advance as always.
- Disinfection options are available in all generally accessible areas of the „stefan“ (toilets, ski room,…) and are replenished daily. Control buttons and doorknobs are of course cleaned several times a day. Soap and disposable towels in the bathrooms are also available for free.
- With sufficient space in the generally accessible areas, it is not a problem to comply with the legal distance rules. There are no distance rules for people in the same room, suite or studio.
- We are also very easily accessible by car. You can therefore arrive individually with your own car and remain flexible at all times.
Our safety guidelines are constantly being adapted and revised in accordance with the recommendations of the WHO (World Health Organisation) and regional and national health and hygiene regulations. Find many more information and current guidelines under the links above on the topics GASTRONOMY, ACCOMMODATION and LEISURE.
Let's live a new normality together and enjoy carefree holidays full of zest for life in the „stefan“ in Sölden!